Sienna X professional spray tanning has won the Guild
Award of excellence for two years running, it has been used on popular
television programs such as 'Strictly Come Dancing', 'How to look good
naked' and more! Many celebrity's use Sienna X products and most
recently it has been used in 'VOGUE' magazine.
Preparing for your spray tan
To ensure that you get the best results on your Sienna X spray tan appointment, please follow the check list information as a guideline:
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours before your spray tan.
- Make sure any shaving/waxing is done at least 24 hours before hand to give your pores chance to close up, as this will prevent any solution sitting in your pores and making your tan blotchy.
- Only moisturise any dry areas of skin.
- Do not wear any deodorant as this can cause the spray tan to become discoloured on your underarms.
- Make sure all make up and jewellery is removed.
- You can paint your nails in a clear or normal nail polish to prevent any solution sticking to your nails, I can do this on the day for you if prefer.
The pro's of getting spray tans
Do you go on a sunbed or sit in the sun on a regular basis? Over a long
period of time this can cause premature aging, sun damaged skin, your
skin could become very sensitive and we all know that the most recent
research suggests that more and more people are suffering from cancer. I
for one will admit I am very cautious in the sun and always use sun
protection. Spray tanning is the safest way to get that sun kissed glow,
it also gives people an incentive to care for their skin as they need
to exfoliate before hand and look after it to prolong the tan. Spray
tans, now are much more natural looking than they used to be and can
last much longer with the correct after care. So take care of your skin,
keep yourself looking younger and prevent any damage to your skin in
later life by opting for the spray tan.